Are you looking for a job where you would have the possibility to connect with people from various cultures and backgrounds?
If yes, join our team and support us on a project that is delivered to one of the leaders in customer relationship management software that has revolutionized the view on sales, services and marketing. You will have a great opportunity to participate in interesting projects that will help you to grow your career.
In this function, you will be able to gain experience in a customer oriented position and develop your skills not only in the domain of accounting but also intercultural communication.
You will be working on an innovative system and you will be involved in all of the stages of the collection process through calls, emails and cases. The main activities are:
- Daily customer contact through email, phone and cases with the objective to solve outstanding issues and collect payment for overdue accounts
- Monitoring customers’ portfolio in order to keep the accounts up to date
- Preparation of account statements, payment schedules and account reconciliations
- Cash allocation in the system
- Updating customer data
- Creating and keeping a good relationship with business partners
- Basic knowledge in the area of accounting
- Good level of English and French (min. B2)
- MA/BA degree
- Proficiency of the MS Office package, Google sheets
- Attention to details, proactive approach, interpersonal skills
- Experience in a BPO area would be a plus
- Opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Friendly and inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Referral Program
- Cafeteria benefits (MyBenefit)
- Fruit day
- Convenient working hours
- Training and development opportunities