Were GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Weve been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
Are you a PR professional with a passion for media relations, storytelling and building campaigns? Do you want to help us build GetResponses brand? Were looking for a PR Specialist to join our Brand & Communications team so we can take GetResponse to the next level!
- Draft press releases, pitches, articles and other PR-related content
- Cultivate and establish relationships with key media by communicating clearly, concisely and effectively, and being proactive
- Contribute to the growth and success of the team by recommending creative ideas, strategies and solutions.
- Work with the team to develop and initiate any media strategies and/or added value to support the PR strategy
- Help drive and monitor the overall public relations strategy while understanding how PR enhances the overall marketing program
- Help prepare spokespeople for video shoots and speaking engagements
- Have a good understanding of SEO best practices and apply them where applicable within the PR content
- Set appropriate expectations and timelines both internally and externally
- Work closely with the social media team to share coverage
- Work closely with the SEO team to make sure that the content created is in line with SEO guidelines
- Manage media relations and requests
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis
- Track, evaluate and share results of PR efforts
What do we expect?
- Near-native English
- BA/BS degree or the equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of experience in Communications or Public Relations
- Excellent grammar, writing, editing and proofreading skills
- SaaS marketing experience
- Experience in AP writing style
- Creative mindset with the ability to develop interesting media materials that would secure media interest and coverage
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good at collecting and analyzing data to present conclusions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Extra perks include:
- remote work
- home office subsidies - 400 PLN per month (or equivalent) to help with your home office expenses and to maintain your well-being
- home office set up - you’ll get a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent) to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program - up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- flexible working hours and no meeting days – we want to help you to adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture - mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes etc.
- modern equipment - most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, and more!