QIAGEN is one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference!
Functional Area: Finance
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
The Project Management Specialist (PMS) is a member of the Project Management Office (PMO), and responsible for assisting project managers and other stakeholders with understanding and adhering to project methodology and related processes. The PMS will be expected to quickly develop a working knowledge of QIAGEN’s project methodology and related processes, and actively participate in identifying and driving further improvement. The PMS will monitor alignment amongst project plans and address identified conflicts in resource allocation, objectives, or shifts in dependent milestones.
- Support preparation of monthly project/portfolio reporting and governance boards.
- Work with project managers to efficiently setup, scope and plan their projects along with ensuring timely and qualitative communication on project status, issues and changes.
- Identify strategic fit of projects, interdependency with other projects, and/or association with a program.
- Create reports, meeting minutes, agendas and overall project communication.
- Maintain project database in good order and carry out routine maintenance.
- BA/BS in Economy, Finance, Biology, Chemistry or Engineering discipline desired.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in supporting project teams.
- Very good knowledge of English written and spoken.
- Knowledge of German or Mandarin advantageous.
- Operational exposure in an IVD, medical device, life sciences or related industry beneficial.
- Project management theoretical knowledge a must have and practical knowledge plus.
- Experience with project/portfolio management systems/software a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to multitask and strive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision / Ability to work well independently.
- Willingness to travel (5%).
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Language classes.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Happy Monday :)