Location: remote from anywhere in Poland with a possibility of working from the office in Gdansk
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdańsk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
Cognizant’s AIA (AI and Analytics) practice is 30,000+ consultants strong and is one of the largest Analytics Practice in the Industry. The practice currently has more than 650+ active customers including several Fortune 500 companies and 150+ IP based Assets (Platforms, Solutions, Tools and Frameworks). Organized with dedicated ‘Service-Lines’ to drive growth in various segments Business Analytics and Information Architecture, Data warehouse and Business Intelligence, Performance Management. Cognizant AIA practice has won 35 Industry and Customer Awards which is a testimony to our technology excellence and innovation. Cognizant AIA has specific focus area (service line) for Big Data Management area overarching vast opportunities and capabilities aspects.
Looking for Senior Azure Data Engineer possessing strong Azure background with experience preferably in Azure Purview or Databricks/Python/PySpark.
- Assess existing environment - DG maturity assessment and DG Process related documents, assess current governance council structure
- Analyze and develop recommendations around data catalog options, processes, data quality issues
- Strong hands-on technical experience in Azure Purview
- Understand of the overall project requirements
- Assist in opportunities identification, solution alternatives, capability roadmap
- Bring in best practices on for Metadata Requirements & understand current business processes and desired “To-Be” capabilities
- Implementing Proof of Concepts in selected tool(s) and conduct demo sessions to stakeholders
- Conduct validation sessions with stakeholders to gather business thoughts and pain areas
- Set up Purview for development
- Configuring OOTB workflows to suit business need
- Develop metadata pages in Purview
- Configure roles and responsibilities for Data Catalogue
- Configure Data Lineage to suit business needs
- Unit testing and support for production move
- Ability to interact with clients and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill - both oral and written
- Highly developed critical thinking, interpretative and analytical skills
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities
- Inclusion and diversity in practice
- Employee referral program in place