Tornos, a global supplier of Swiss-type and Bar Milling manufacturing equipment, including the tooling, services, spare parts, wear parts, consumables and automation solutions that support these systems. Markets served by Tornos include: Aerospace, automotive, medical, tool and die manufacturing. Tornos is an international company focused on the future. We are always looking for talented people who support growing the business and whose capabilities can be enhanced. Today Tornos has more than 700 employees around the world. Just over half of our employees are based in Moutier, Switzerland, the other half of our employees being located in our production centers in Asia (China and Taiwan) and in our seven subsidiaries (United States, Europe and Asia).
Tornos Poland in Kąty Wrocławskie is looking for a:
- This role is positioned in Shared Service Organization and the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall supply chain management of spare parts supporting mainly Tornos Customer service department. Within this position key success factor will depend of creation, implementation of successful strategy of spare parts supplies with efficient pricing policy and inventory control mechanism. This would require also deep and perfect coordination of newly setup European distribution centre and warehousing model. This role may include aspects of people management and will be subject to transformation of overall Supply Chain Management of Tornos Group.
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies
- Define strategy for purchasing and pricing, inventory management, transportation and other elements of supply chain
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Develop material / spare parts costs forecasts or standard cost lists
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders, monitor their performance
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers
- Assess appropriate spare parts handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service and finally control the stock level
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Design, implement, or oversee product take back or reverse logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed
- Define and manage execution of pricing and purchasing strategy and manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Design and implement Service Level Agreements, respective KPIs to ensure proper management, control and reporting of system and processes health
- Run own initiatives and projects to identify and implement new solutions, technologies and different methods of management, processing in order to ensure time and cost efficiencies
- SAP ERP knowledge in production, procurement, supply chain management, inventory and correlated modules
- Planning and research
- Computer literacy
- Project and time management
- Fluency of English in writing and speaking (B2 level at least)
- Continuous improvement methodology
- Leadership and people management
- Negotiations with effective decision making
- Flexibility and Agility to new organization transformation
- Ability to Communicate Effectively
- Troubleshooting and problem solving approach
- Excellent work organization
Education and Experience:
- Production / logistics / economics or technical master degree
- Knowledge of business market for manufactory segment (suppliers, customers, transportation)
- Global / virtual teams cooperation
- Shared service organization work experience will be an asset
- Interesting and challenging work in the dynamic environment of the Machine Industry
- Gaining experience in an international team, operating on different European markets
- Package of benefits including private health care, life insurance
- Long-term, stable employment