HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
- Adhering to SLAs and ITIL processes
- Reporting to the Track Lead / Team Lead
- Helping team members in case of Issues/Technical Problems
- Handling tickets / requests, troubleshooting technical issues
- Being responsible for successful completion of Installation, configuration, and migration
- Ensure maximum uptime according to the SLA
- Implementing new technologies and design changes
- Applying patches/upgrades to maintain security level
- Day-to-Day reporting analysis tasks
- Interaction with various technical tracks
- Vendor co-ordination & follow up
- Good Knowledge of ITIL, CMMi framework
- Good to have knowledge of at least one of the programming languages (C#, VB.NET, Windows Shell Scripting, Java/J2E)
- Experience in supporting applications on Windows/Unix/Linux platform
- Understanding and experience on deployments and release management
- Understanding of App/Web server – IIS, Weblogic, Apache,Tomcat
- Ability to set up scheduled tasks and use Service Accounts
- Basic understanding of Monitoring
- Basic understanding of Networks with skills around Telnet, Netstat and DNS and AD fundamental
- Ability to troubleshoot applications on Windows/Unix platform and interact with DB, AMS and infra teams.
- Knowledge of basic Unix commands.
- Knowledge of German and English – at least B2 level
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Great customer handling skills
- Good documentation skills
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization