PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
Are you interested in joining the Microsoft technology team?
We are a group of over 60 specialists (programmers, architects, consultants, analysts and project managers) providing web application and CRM solutions for our clients in Poland and all over Europe.
Are you looking for diversity? Thats great - we offer you work in the projects in many industries - finance, telecom, FMCG, banking, automotive and others.
By joining us you will have the opportunity to work and develop yourself in:
ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Entity Framework / EF Core, SQL Server, Azure / AWS Stack, Web Api, Angular, JQuery, Azure DevOps.
- 8+ years of experience in IT, in particular in the public, network and network areas
- 5+ years of work as an architect, including: designing, building and maintaining working conditions (including cloud-based)
- 5+ years of experience in designing and delivering Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS architectures
- Good knowledge of the DevOps method (IaaC, CI / CD).
- Experience in several migration projects to Azure platforms, including the experience of data centers from the stage of IT resources position, to the position and optimization of the environment (public or hybrid)
- Architectural ability to participate in the design of cloud architecture and to communicate decisions
- The ability to communicate clearly and rapidly in both technical and non-technical skills
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certificate is welcome
- Fluent knowledge of the English language
- Leading projects to the Azure cloud with our clients
- Participation in projects as a leading expert for proposing the most optimal technological criteria in the Azure
- Support in developing offers in the area Azure cloud implementation, migration and audit
- Innovative use of Azure services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) to solve our clients business problems
- Lowering customers resources by using the Azure cloud
- Stable employment
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies
- Multisport Card and Private Medical Card
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.