//= $offer['tit'] ?>
//= $offer['tags']; ?> APLIKUJ TERAZ
We are looking for talented people for the role of
Billing & Cash Application Specialist with German
Perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Compile and maintain documents and records of all billings.
- Process and monitor bills related credit memos.
- Generating daily bank statement and cash application
- Initiate and establish new procedures in billing tasks.
- Preparing and publishing monthly debtors report
- Improvise existing billing procedures to avoid recurrence of errors.
- Update all billing procedures.
- Monitor online payments, credit card or bank transfer payments.
- Handle billing inquiries from the customers.
- Manage aged bills and inform customers regarding payments.
- Maintain and update customers’ database.
- Assist the accounts department in preparing account statements and financial reports.
- Updating budgets for each customer (True-up)
- At least 6 months of experience in accountancy area
- University degree must have
- Good knowledge of English language (min. B2
- both written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of German language (min. B2 both written and verbal)
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working with targets
- Attractive salary and stable job offer - employment contract
- Medical care with dentist for you and your family
- Cafeteria benefits & multisport card
- Recognition program
- Opportunities to grow: internal promotions in Poland & abroad!
- Opportunities to develop: co-financed training programs, free training platforms: UDEMY, Busuu
- Opportunity to make a difference: volunteering programs
- Great atmosphere, no dress code, fun team