Ogłoszenie numer: 8467389, from 2023-08-25
Are you interested in smart homes and building automation? Do you have experience in B2B sales of a technology product? If you answered yes to these two questions, then we have the job for you!
i3 Engineering is a developer and manufacturer of smart home and building automation systems. Our product is a complete solution consisting of Atom series DIN rail controllers, software, and an i3 Home mobile application. We are growing fast and are entering new markets.
We are looking for a strong business development manager who can bring our product to Polish market. Your responsibilities will be to establish and develop cooperation and long-term relationships with integrators, installers, electricians, builders, and designers to introduce them to the automation solution from i3 Engineering.
Business Development Manager
Therefore, i3 Engineering requires the manager to act as an ambassador for the company and the brand, performing the following key tasks:
- Promote products to professionals, including system integrators, installers, designers and electrical installation companies;
- Plan and prepare presentations for business partners and other interested parties;
- Follow up on new business opportunities and organize meetings with business partners;
- Establish and maintain relations with partners in the field;
- Notify business partners about product features, benefits, and developments;
- Together with business partners, conduct education and training on products and commercial activities;
- Assist in the development of market strategies for i3 Engineering products and solutions;
- Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to i3 Engineering products and solutions;
- Assistance in the general development of the brand;
- Provide feedback to management on current and future product and solution requirements.
The main qualities and expectations:
- Successful experience in B2B sales of technological products;
- Ability to maintain existing and establish new business relationships with integrators, installers, distributors, and other key partners;
- Deep understanding of industry standards, channels, and sectors;
- Technical competence and electrical basics knowledge;
- Be client-oriented and study their needs to offer the optimal solution;
- Ability to look for additional opportunities to attract customers;
- Have strong sales and technical presentation skills;
- A data-driven approach to sales: CRM, analytics tools, and more;
- Have a car and the ability to travel for business needs in Poland and the European Union in the future;
- The level of English is not lower than B2 is a must;
- It will be a plus if you are a distributor/integrator of electrical products or have similar experience.
- High earnings without "stops": salary + bonus + % of deals;
- Flexible work schedule, possibility to work remotely;
- Professional development;
- Paid training, seminars, conferences, and courses;
- Friendly staff;