With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the CAD Administrator
- CAD Software (Such as AutoCAD, UG-NX, CATIA etc...) installation as per OEM’s standard.
- CAD software License Manager Installation on Server and Client machines.
- CAD Software License usage monitoring and reporting.
- CAD and other software upgrades and patches installation (Automated Patch installation)
- License Manager monitoring and server management.
- Troubleshooting and RCA of CAD license server and client issues.
- CAD license Inventory and license renewal process.
- IT support for MS office applications such as MS access, excel word etc..
- Exchange server management
- Active directory knowledge
- Associate or bachelor OF Engineering Degree in any engineering disciplines.
- At least 5+ years of experience in IT support process
- Experience in IT support ticket resolution, Software license installation, Patch updates, License server monitoring.
- Experience in server management and Active directory management
- Knowledge of CAD software such as AutoCAD, CATIA, UG-NX, SolidWorks etc…would be an advantage
- Familiar with MS office application installation and configuration
- Familiar with Automated patch update software
- Working knowledge of any CAD software would be an advantage
- Knowledge of different software licensing options (Node locked, network license etc…) would be an advantage
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)