Rapid cloud migration is not the future, it is reality. Help us face the challenges that rapid cloud migration brings to a company that leads the market in cloud observability. We need you to discover and implement new possibilities, analyze and bring solutions to the table, and educate our crew to innovate better and faster. Be our guide on the walk in the clouds!
- Conducting technical research and competitive analysis to help determine product direction.
- Working as a cloud expert directly with cloud vendors and technical alliances, and participating in events and conferences.
- Proactively discovering new product opportunities by combining cloud vendor insights and analysis to identify areas where we can leverage our core technologies.
- Being a key player for technical cloud strategy and contributing to the product roadmap definition.
- Sharing cloud knowledge within the Dynatrace organization.
- Understanding customer cloud needs and challenges, and transforming them into problems to solve.
- Challenging the status quo and recommending better cloud native ways for product implementation.
- With our international development teams, providing impressive solutions while maintaining our business and engineering balance.
- Taking ownership for outcomes - working through the priorities and dispersed teams proactively.
- 5 years of hands-on experience with public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP), including various cloud-native deployment architectures, compliance and security aspects, as well as cost efficiency/optimisation.
- Strong understanding of technology platforms, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions.
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to work through them across dispersed teams.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (English - in reading, writing and verbal) for knowledge sharing across multiple labs.
- At least one modern programming / scripting language knowledge.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.