At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
Would you like to discover how we work and who we are? Do you hold a university degree and would you like to gain experience in a corporate environment?
If you would like to start your career journey with us, we can assure you that in this role you will gain experience on a customer-facing position and develop your skills in domains like accounting, conflict management and intercultural communication.
You will also have a great opportunity to participate in interesting projects aiming to improve our processes, which will help you grow your career!
- Minimum BA degree
- Good level of English language (min. B2)
- Good level of German or French language (min. B2)
- Proficient user of the MS Office package, Google sheets
- Attention to detail, proactive approach, great interpersonal skills
- Experience in a BPO area would be a plus
- Basic knowledge in the area of accounting would be an asset
- Daily customer contact through email, phone and cases with the objective to solve outstanding issues and collect payments for overdue accounts
- Monitoring of a portfolio of customers in order to keep the accounts up to date
- Preparation of account statements, payment schedules and account reconciliations
- Updating customer data
- Creating business relationships
- Attractive salary and stable job offer - contract of employment
- Medical care with dentist for you and your family
- Cafeteria benefits & multisport card
- Recognition program
- Opportunities to grow internal promotions in Poland & abroad!
- Opportunities to develop co-financed training programs, free training platforms: UDEMY, Busuu
- Opportunity to make a difference: volunteering programs
- Great atmosphere, fun team