Technology in PwC responds to the dynamic changes in the world around us and our customers needs. As a team we implement solutions based on the Salesforce platform - a global leader in the CRM area.
Thanks to close cooperation with Salesforce, we have access to unique knowledge and innovative solutions. We are working with the latest Salesforce products (such as Salesforce Field Service, Revenuer Cloud, Heroku, Vlocity, Tableau CRM, Marketing Cloud or Interaction Studio).
Join the largest Salesforce team in Poland, grow in this technology under the guidance of our experts, take advantage of a wide training program and change the world with us for the better!
Currently we are looking for a Compliance Officer to join our finance team in the Warsaw office.
- Monitor and identify regulatory changes and implementation, as appropriate. Maintain good working knowledge of relevant requirements, including laws, regulations and company policies.
- Ensure compliance in terms of Corporate Governance practices and regulations, Know your Client and Anti-money laundering procedures. Support AML SME for all PwC entities in Poland with sharing knowledge and awareness around this topic. Conduct communication and review actions in order to promote good practices on this field. Provide communication, guidance and local consultation regarding compliance and integrity obligations – focusing on: Anti-Corruption, Anti-Money Laundering, Data Confidentiality, etc. as applicable.
- Provide ongoing advice on various compliance and regulatory matters. Promoting compliance culture. Conduct research to identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and recommend solutions, in order to improve PwC Poland’s operational efficiency. Ensure that compliance issues and concerns are being appropriately investigated and resolved, including “whistleblowing” system coordination.
- Perform controls in accordance with the PwC Network Standards. Support and verify annual and ongoing compliance risk assessments for PwC Poland.
- Develop and conduct an annual compliance training plan established for particular grades. Identify training needs and liaise with COO regarding delivery, to have all relevant employees trained according to network standards.
- Liaise closely with Authorities where required.
- Preparation of the ESG annual summary and report in Governance area.
- Support Internal Audit Manager with tasks relating to internal projects (internal audit, internal controls, procedures reviews, consulting and escalations, etc.)
- Higher education in law or economics preferred
- Knowledge and experience in compliance and corporate governance role, up to date knowledge of practices and procedures in this area
- Knowledge and experience in AML, KYC procedures desired
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a compliance / risk officer and/or internal auditor
- High analytical skills
- Very good communication skills and good manners
- very good command of English
- Additional advantages: Certifications in compliance, corporate governance or risk management
- Possibility to develop career in international environment
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience
- Competitive benefit package
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- Private medical care for the employee and members of the immediate family and quarterly points to be used, including for a sports card, cinema tickets or restaurant voucher, etc.
- Sports sections, eg football, basketball, but also board games.
In case of any problems while submitting the application, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We kindly inform you that the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org is not used to send the application.