Work Type: Hybrid Working (2 days home/3 days office)
Reporting to: Team Lead
As a Content Analyst, you will be part of a multinational team creating and improving online advertisement content for our client. This will require you to analyze what each advertiser is promoting on their website and consider what the online user will find the most useful. You will use these insights to extract relevant content to construct ad texts.
- Responsible for analyzing online advertising content and business websites across multiple products
- Use this analysis to construct and modify ad texts / extensions to achieve clients expectations
- Ensure excellent use of spelling and grammar is maintained in all tasks
- Manage the quality of your work in line with the client’s policies and procedures
- Manage and complete a set number of ad groups per day to meet productivity expectations
- Support and work with colleagues while building a collaborative team culture
- Proactively highlight areas of improvement and escalate through the appropriate channels to ensure timely resolution of any issues
- Bring a proactive approach to team meetings and ensure the promotion of best practice and knowledge sharing
- Fluency in written and spoken German is essential
- Intermediate level of written and verbal English is essential
- Experience in the online industry and good knowledge of websites and navigation
- Proven ability to deliver high quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions quickly
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate I.T. skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
- Experience in content writing or data entry is an advantage
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent is preferable but not essential
- Solutions Orientated
- Organisational commitment
- Customer Focus
- Organisation & Planning
- Results Orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Resilience & Adaptability
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in, or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labour or Child Labour of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.