Zieta Studio is a design office and a producer of luxury products, objects and furniture pieces. Zieta is a world-renowned brand thanks to its PLOPP stool design, as well as the collection of steel mirrors - designed by Oskar Zięta. We also work on large scale designing sculptures such as NAWA and WIR. Currently, we are looking for a content specialist to join our marketing team in Wrocław.
Do you like to shape the world with words? Do you like to search for the most engaging copy to promote products and the brand? Are you interested in creating cool online content for SEO & social media? Do you have experience in working with Facebook Business?
If you can answer “yes” to all the questions and you are interested in working with a team of design & technology enthusiasts, we’d love to meet you!
We’re searching for a Content & Social Media Specialist with a passion for storytelling, a good sense of style in terms of graphic designs and photos, and a knowledge of e-commerce, to help us translate our technology and product insights into meaningful stories that will resonate with our audience and help us in achieving our business goals. You will report to the Marketing & PR Manager and will be responsible for the blog content for our website, social media posts, stories for printing media and short copy. Come meet us if you’re passionate about copywriting, content and social media. Send over examples of your work – we’d love to see who you are!
- 2+ years of experience in content creation and writing for creative & design industries;
- A head full of good ideas ready to be materialized in a shape of engaging content (both written & visual);
- Proven ability to use storytelling and creative writing to distill complex topics into compelling content;
- Ability to take ownership over of assigned tasks, prioritize and deliver quality materials on time;
- Ability to work under pressure, on short deadlines;
- Experience in creating SEO-friendly and SEO-driven content;
- Excellent English with great editing and grammar skills;
- Basic graphic design skills (photo editing, creating simple graphics for Instagram & Instastories);
- Keen attention to detail and a high regard for quality.
- Experience with planning social media campaigns.
- Producing engaging content such as blog posts, social media posts, short copy, product descriptions;
- Collaborating with designers and graphic designers on the content ideas;
- Analyzing, monitoring, and evaluating content performance.
- creative environment and development of new competences,
- working with innovative & luxurious products,
- independent positions, where you will have a direct impact on the shape of our online & printed content;
- salary depending on experience.