//= $offer['tit'] ?>
//= $offer['tags']; ?> APLIKUJ TERAZ
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
Customer Care Specialist with German
Place of work: Wrocław
Fully Remote Work
Working hours 8:00 - 16:00
As a Specialist for Banking Services, you will play a pivotal role in providing top-quality support and solutions to the Bank customers. Your proficiency in German and expertise in banking processes will enable you to address customer inquiries, facilitate transactions, and ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- Communicate effectively with German-speaking customers to understand and address their banking needs.
- Provide assistance with account inquiries, transactions, product information, and related inquiries.
- Ensure accurate and efficient processing of customer requests, including transfers, payments, and account updates.
- Educate customers about available banking services, products, and digital platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues and ensure seamless customer interactions.
- Maintain detailed and organized records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Follow established procedures and compliance guidelines to ensure security and confidentiality.
- Very good German (both written and spoken)
- Communicative English
- Strong communication skills, empathy, and a customer-centric approach.
- Ability to adapt to different communication channels, including phone, email, and chat.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information.
- Problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude.
Why would you join us?
As a team, we offer our knowledge, experience, support, sympathy and honesty. We are happy to teach, and we understand that sometimes mistakes are an integral part of learning. We are enthusiastic about the job we do and we want to share this joy with you.
As a company, we offer a steady job in an international company in a heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, we offer:
- Stable employment in an international company
- Advancement opportunities within the organization (a variety of exciting projects with an array of technologies and tools)
- Flexibility in work arrangement
- Modern and conveniently located offices in Wrocław and Warsaw
- An onboarding buddy’s support to make you feel comfortable in our company from day one
- Substantial medical insurance package provided in cooperation with the biggest medical services provider in Poland
- Life insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Workplace equipment to organize your home office (e.g., chair, desk, additional monitor, headset etc.)
- Unlimited access to DXC University with courses from a bunch of external partners for the best learners experience (e.g., LinkedIn Learning, Udemy)
- DXC Partner courses and certifications (Microsoft, SAP, ServiceNow, AWS, Google, Dell Technologies, IBM, Microfocus, Salesforce, Red Hat, VMware, Workday)
- Employee Referral Program - a financial bonus for the referrer for a successful candidate recommendation
- Employee Recognition Program with points assigned by colleagues for the recognized employees (exchangeable for prizes)
- Employee Assistance Program (providing 24/7 support for employees and their families in difficult life situations)
- Opportunity to join our numerous charity and ecology-related events organized by our CSR Team (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- DiXi Cool activities: trips, sports and wellness events, discounts for cultural events