Ogłoszenie numer: 7687275, from 2022-11-18
Customer Success Manager (m/f/x)
As Customer Success Manager Poland (m/f/x) you are the main contact for our new and existing B2B-customers in Poland. You guide them through the onboarding process, understand their needs and challenges, gather feedback, recognize opportunities for growth and help them take their parking lots into the digital era. The long-term satisfaction of our customers is your key success factor. You are also responsible for building up our Customer Care Team and you are the main contact person for our B2C Customers. Join us and become part of our exciting journey!
To push our innovative ideas and ambitious vision forward, we are looking for talents like you! Do you have the skills to grow into this role? Then apply now and become part of something big!
- Customer Onboarding: You are responsible for the onboarding of new B2B customers and the continuous improvement of the onboarding process.
- Customer feedback: You design feedback processes and conduct feedback discussions with your customers and implement concrete suggestions for improvement accordingly.
- Service optimization: You use your findings from customer discussions to contribute to the continuous improvement of our product and to optimise service quality.
- Process Improvement: You adapt the existing processes to the needs of different customer groups as well as product-related innovations.
- Customer development: You create requirement analysis and drive customer development through up-selling and cross-selling activities.
- Service Excellence: You process customer enquiries from our B2C customers and solve complex problems independently on the phone and Email in order to maintain our service at the highest level.
- Team: You report to our Country Manager in Poland and work closely with the Operations Team in Italy and Germany.
- Background and Experience: You have successfully completed your studies and have already gained 2 years of professional experience in the areas of customer success, customer care, sales or account management
- Communication Talent: You have excellent communication skills and can present complex issues in a simple and structured manner
- Heart for customers: You are emphatic and always interested in understanding your counterpart and their situation
- Keep the Overview: You remain calm even in difficult situations, like to work analytically and look for creative solutions to the problems of your existing customers
- CRM Experience: You have experience in working with common digital systems in the field of CRM, task management and communication
- Language Skills: You speak Polish on a native level and have a good command of English, further foreign language skills are an advantage
- Location: You work in a Hybrid model in our office in Wroclaw and from home
- Growth: Parkdepot has become one of the biggest parking managers in Europe in under three years and thats just the beginning
- Spirit: Legendary team events and the creation of ambitious ideas. We are convinced that anything is possible with the right team
- Development: We invest in your personal growth, because every employee counts
- Equipment: Your hardware (Apple or Windows) is also available for private use
- Discounts: With the subsidized EGYM Wellpass membership, you can train at reduced rates in sports studios and many other sports facilities. We also subsidize your lunch and you receive lucrative employee discounts
- YES to diversity: Agile and international teams of all genders and from over 16 nations come together at our company
- Values: Clear corporate values that guide our collective actions: OWN IT, BE BOLD, BE EXCELLENT & GROW TOGETHER