Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
In this position you will be assisting to build and maintain small-to-large analytics solutions to be used across the business and conduct research, design, prototyping, and validation of cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse data sources, as well as to set strategies assuring achievement of desired business outcomes in diverse fronts of telecommunication market.
On daily basis, you will identify internal and external properties and processes which govern business performance. You will deliver key analytical solutions, e.g. preparation of data sets for exploration and visualization as well as selection of analytical methods and tools adequate to properties of the analyzed systems and data sets. In addition, you should be able to prepare high quality reports and presentations and to present data analysis workflow and results to management and colleagues.
We work with:
- Variety of data types and sources
- Advanced analytics methods, from statistical modeling to machine learning methods
- Python / Matlab
- Microsoft Azure
- SQL databases
- Power BI
- status of student in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Econometrics or similar area
- ability to analyze large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets with a variety of analytics methods (math, statistics, machine learning, etc.) and software tools (e.g. scripting in Python / Matlab)
- familiarity with database technologies and querying languages
- collecting business requirements related to data analysis and data-based insights generation
- ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex technical topics to a wide audience
- willingness to develop business orientation
- strong analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills
- intellectual curiosity
- highly responsible person
- team player
- fluent English (both written and spoken)