Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join Our Engineering (Turbine Systems) team as an Embedded Software Engineer
We are seeking a skilled and passionate professional, to join our Turbines Systems, Electronics Group. The Embedded Software Engineer will design embedded code for modern industrial electronics hardware that is used to monitor and control gas / steam turbines, or to control electro-hydraulic valves in gas / steam fuel systems in Large Scale Fixed Installations like Power Stations or Refineries.
Nr Ref.: 2101847
- Participation in full lifecycle of software development: requirements capture, analysis, design, coding, unit testing, debugging, troubleshooting, integration, verification and maintenance.
- Development of software in accordance with functional safety (IEC61508) requirements.
- Development of low to high complexity, low level embedded software with a predefined design, bare metal.
- Development of low complexity, application level software and scripts, embedded Linux.
- Evaluation of new technologies and improvements introduction.
- Cooperation with System, Verification, Hardware Engineers and Technicians in international teams.
- Providing work effort estimates.
- Experience with the C/C++ code development and embedded software development tools (debuggers, waveform generators, oscilloscopes, etc.)
- Experience with software development and verification processes required
- Working on assigned tasks independently to meet schedule
- Ability to effectively operate in the project team environment
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Communications Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent English and Polish languages skills
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Remote work up to 2 days per week
- Relocation support