Location: Wrocław (hybrid) or Poland (remote)
- Leads and provides expertise to project teams during the implementation of a system solution.
- Troubleshoots independently, quickly finding the root cause of issues.
- Leads and provides expertise to functional project teams and leads cross-functional initiatives.
- Partners with internal customers, examining moderately to highly complex issues or concerns to find a solution.
- Uses expert subject matter knowledge and research to identify and develop the business potential of a given project.
- Solves most problems independently and articulates issues across functions and businesses, collaborating with other individuals contributors, sometimes outside of the job family, to bring about solutions.
- Identifies and implements process improvement.
- Mentors and trains lower-level employees.
- First level university degree with a focus in finance or computer science; advanced degree preferred.
- Typically, 5+ years of experience.
- Expert understanding of financial systems and processes in several areas focusing on tax within SAP (AP, IC, SD modules) and other Tax tools (example: OneSource tax engine and VAT digital reporting systems).
- Good country tax regulations knowledge across the globe is desired (VAT, GST)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interacting with stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Expert analytical skills and the ability to synthesize change quickly using advanced subject and process knowledge.
- Expert understanding of accounting principles.
- Expert project management skills for running large, complex projects.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to generate original ideas and to bring about their implementation.
We offer our knowledge, experience, support, sympathy and honesty as a team. We are happy to teach, and we understand that sometimes mistakes are an integral part of learning. We are enthusiastic about our job and want to share this joy with you. As a company, we offer a steady job in an international company in a heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, we offer:
- stable employment in an international company
- advancement opportunities within the organization (a variety of exciting projects with an array of technologies and tools)
- flexibility in work arrangement (hybrid or fully remote work, the home office culture is in our DNA)
- modern and conveniently located offices in Wroclaw and Warsaw
- an onboarding buddy’s support to make you feel comfortable in our company from day one
- substantial medical insurance package provided in cooperation with the biggest medical services provider in Poland
- life insurance package
- Multisport Card
- workplace equipment to organize your home office (e.g., chair, desk, additional monitor, headset etc.)
- unlimited access to DXC University with courses from a bunch of external partners for the best learners experience (e.g., LinkedIn Learning, Udemy)
- access to a foreign language learning platform
- DXC Partner courses and certifications (Microsoft, SAP, ServiceNow, AWS, Google, Dell Technologies, IBM, Microfocus, Salesforce, Red Hat, VMware, Workday)
- Employee Referral Program - a financial bonus for the referrer for a successful candidate recommendation
- Employee Recognition Program with points assigned by colleagues for the recognized employees (exchangeable for prizes)
- Employee Assistance Program (providing 24/7 support for employees and their families in difficult life situations)
- opportunity to join our numerous charity and ecology-related events organized by our CSR Team (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- DiXi Cool activities: trips, sports and wellness events, discounts for cultural events.
#LI-DF1 #LI-DorotaFojtar #LI-MM2