Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Baseband Hardware Integration team is looking for motivated hardware professionals for its FPGA design team. The challenges you will face include design of FPGA’s supporting high data throughput and high-speed interfaces. As part of our team you will be responsible for design of FPGA’s used in applications requiring high data volumes, RTL verification and validation on system level, hardware and integration with software
- Design of FPGA’s for high data throughput applications
- Define and develop verification environment
- System level integration and bring-up
- 3+ years experience with HDL design and simulation tools (VHDL/Verilog, Xilinx/Intel design flow)
- 3+ years experience with SystemVerilog, UVM testbench implementation
- Good command of English in speaking and writing
It would be nice if you also had:
- Python coding skills
- Knowledge of Ethernet protocols, PTP
Nokia standard offering:
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.