Nr ref.: LP/FD/POZ/04
- Computer Science r related bachelors degree required although relevant experience is equally valued
- Data science (e.g. AI/ML) or data analytics & data quality/integrity
- Testing strategies & Frameworks (Selenium or Tosca)
- Experience in Agile development and different approaches, but specifically Scrum.
- Containerizations Kubernetes or Docker
- DataBricks / Apache Spark / Understand the value and implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
- Development languages preferably at least 2 of the following Java script, python, Java or .Net
- DevSecOps knowledge, specifically on Azure
- Good command of English both spoken and written (at least B2)
- If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience with ITIL
- Experience with relevant technology platforms (e.g. Kubernetes) and frameworks (e.g. Docker) including cloud technologies
- Experience with data structures (i.e. information management), data models or relational database design
- Subject matter expertise with relevant business process
- SAP Knowledge