//= $offer['tit'] ?>
//= $offer['tags']; ?> APLIKUJ TERAZ
Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile and social games in Poland. Our hits - Let’s Fish, Wild Hunt and Fishing Clash - with millions of players worldwide are beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. Due to the constant growth of the company we’re looking for creative people who’d join our team.
If you’re looking for a job with great people, friendly and stress-free atmosphere, and a lot of challenges - come to us!
We’re currently looking for a Game Developer for one of our projects.
WHAT WILL YOUR EVERYDAY TASKS LOOK LIKE?
- You will be developing games using Unity3D engine and Java server;
- Implementing new features and extending gameplay functionalities;
- Writing tools for game designers, artists and testers.
- Knowledge of Unity 3D or other game engines;
- Commercial experience or hobby projects that you can show;
- Good math & algorithmic skills;
- Experience with developing mobile games or applications;
- Knowledge of GIT or other version control system;
- Knowledge of rendering pipeline;
- Familiarity with HLSL or similar language;
- Ability to improve game performance and memory efficiency.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of Java language;
- Experience in developing client-server architecture;
- Passion for games.
- Stable job in Wrocław;
- Work in an experienced team;
- Independence and influence on the project;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly atmosphere, fresh fruit, table football, social gatherings, and trips;
- Individually adjusted training sessions and workshops;
- Private medical care, group insurance and the Multisport card.