With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of General Ledger Accountant with German
- Responsible for reviewing and ensuring the completeness and correctness of balance sheets accounts (banks, fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, tax accounts, etc.), journal entries initiated by GL accountants from the team
- Closings and reconciliations for the managed accounts
- Analyzing and following the accounting journals, requesting reclassifications and corrections to GL accountants
- Coordinating the accounts reconciliation for the group companies according to procedures, when required
- Preparing the reports for the final balance sheet for each month end within the consolidated ERP system, according to the International Reporting Standards (IFRS) and/or the local standards (according to the clients’ location)
- Preparing the VAT declarations and the accounting journals when required
- Running the salary expenses and make the payments when necessary
- Offering the necessary reports and information for the internal and external controls
- Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
- Very good knowledge of German and English min. B2/C1
- Similar work experience.
- University graduate (Economic studies are required)
- Strong Controlling experience
- Accounting knowledge needed and specific knowledge for the product delivered.
- Work experience SAP system (advantage).
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different projects.
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls.
- Accurate, communicative with good communication skills.
- Motivated to work on sophisticated accounting; well organized.
- Have the ability to priorities tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy
Kindly please see our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy-notice-for-employment-candidates
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.