Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
About the project
You will be a member of Global Admin Team working on tools served for budget planning and inventory and being first contact person for the end-users of the central 4Budget planning and approval tool. Support is provided mainly for 4Budget and additionally for 4Booking tools.
- daily cooperation with 4B tool Product Manager and Product owner, developers and IT as well as members of the Capex + Opex teams
- manage tool parameters, diagnose user problems which requires the ability to identify, analyse and handle issues
- Student status of Telecommunications, Computer Science, Business Administration/Economics, Software Technology or equivalent education
- availability to work at least 3/5
- serving attitude and understanding of HelpDesk work and tasks
- ability to learn quickly
- problem solving attitude
- good knowledge about Microsoft Excel
- excellent communication skills
- team player spirit
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)