//= $offer['tit'] ?>
//= $offer['tags']; ?> APLIKUJ TERAZ
For our Client, global manufacturing company, we are currently recruiting for the position:
Hardware Design Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
- Analyze designs and develop basic analog and digital circuits under the direction of an experienced engineer (as a part of bigger Team);
- Hardware design (analog/digital, power circuits);
- Assist in the development of hardware/test/functional specification;
- Write test plans, execute tests, and document test results (functional, EMC, research, prove of concept);
- Develop knowledge in customer, professional electronics (systems);
- Follow and apply design rules for High Volume Manufacturing Principles;
- Understand. Create. Simplify.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. in Electronics Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience:
- Analog circuit design;
- Digital design with microprocessors;
- Power supply design;
- Simulation, testing, knowledge of measuring equipment;
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills (Polish, English);
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities;
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas as additional asset:
- Industrial controls;
- Sensors (temperature – analog/digital);
- Basic understanding of project management processes and procedures.
What we offer
- Possibility of a professional development in an international environment;
- Employment contract;
- Possibility to learn (specialist and language training);
- Packages: Medical and social.