As HR Operations Expert in HR Connection Europe you are supporting Employees and Line Managers in different HR tool and process related questions. Your daily work includes also onboarding related tasks, benefit administration, preparing of official HR documentation (contracts, certificates etc.) as well as some other administrative tasks. You are also conducting induction sessions/trainings and have possibility to attend interesting local and global projects.
We hope that you enjoy working as part of a team and have an innate ability to manage and prioritize competing demands. You are accurate, have a service-minded attitude and an ability to work independently. You have previous experience in HR environment and have general knowledge of employment laws and practices.
To succeed in our international environment, you are also fluent in written and spoken English and have good communication skills.
- 3+ years of working experiences related to Human Resources
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to speak and write Polish and English fluently
- Further language skills are an advantage
- Fast learner, Self-motivated, independent
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Good team player
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good Problem Solving, Planning and Organizing skills.
- HR Functional Excellence
- Good Customer Service Orientation
- Operational Efficiency
- Project management experience preferred
- Has knowledge in using HR System (as an added advantage)