The key purpose of the job is to conduct second level support to the HR Community with their issues related to C-People (SuccessFactors) system, C&Go, and other HRIS systems. Ensure that all requests are handled in accordance to established SLAs and HR Community receives support necessary to run and work in the system effectively.
- Execute transaction-based activities in HRIS system & its tools/ applications
- Answer/solve effectively standard & non-standard system related questions
- Ensure that enquiries are answered, and transactional activities are processed in a professional, efficient & timely manner in line with SLA guidelines
- Assuring high quality data management (accuracy, consistency & update data) in HRIS system
- Educating local system administrators on system’s usage
- Perform data collection, including quality checks & missing data gathering for case processing if needed
- College, professional or university degree, in human resources, business administration or related functional area
- Fluent English is a must, good command of French would be a plus
- Excel skills at upper-intermediate level
- General knowledge of shared services and payroll processes, programs and policies will be an asset
- Very good communication and customer support skills
- Experience within SSC would be greatly appreciated
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme, pension and life assurance along with access to an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and money off vouchers for a diverse range of retail, travel and hospitality brands. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.