//= $offer['tit'] ?>
//= $offer['tags']; ?> APLIKUJ TERAZ
Ogłoszenie numer: 8503095, from 2023-09-13
British International School of Cracow
The British International School of Cracow in Wrocław was founded in September 2006 to provide an international education for the growing expatriate community. Our curriculum at BISC Wrocław is based upon the British educational system for pupils between 5 to 18 years of age with pupils following the English National Curriculum.
Approximately 200 pupils attend BISC Wrocław who represent 22 countries. With the average class size of 18, the overall ambience throughout the school is warm, friendly and relaxed, yet at the same time academically demanding. BISC Wrocław takes great pride in offering a family-friendly environment with high learning expectations. Pupils at BISC Wrocław continually earn above-average results for IGCSE, A-Level and ISA (International Schools Assessment) examinations. The school is proud to be registered with organisations such as Cambridge International Examinations and ISA and members of ECIS and COBIS.
BISC Wrocław is nestled within the leafy suburbs of Wrocław, just fifteen minutes by public transport from the main market square. The school is housed in two beautiful nineteenth-century villas within the same plot of land, in a quiet residential area of the city. One villa is for primary, the other for secondary classes and specialist rooms such as the science lab, computer lab, library and dining room. The grounds incorporate an orchard and football pitch. Several rooms and artistic features in the larger building are listed due to being of historic interest.
iGCSE and A Level Business Studies and Economics Teacher
Location: Wrocław, Krzyki
- We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic iGCSE and A Level Business and Economics teacher for our KS4 and KS5 classes for the 2023-24 academic year.
- The teacher will have the ability to teach and deliver IGCSE Business Studies and A Level Economics. The teacher will be passionate about their subject and be able to deliver engaging lessons within the Cambridge Business Studies and Economics curriculum.
- A strong desire to contribute to the school community by participating in our rich extra-curricular life, to be an event organizer or to fill a needed non-teaching role will be an advantage for selecting a suitable candidate for this position.
- Details of salary are available upon application.
- A formal teaching qualification such as PGCE, BEd, MEd, Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent teaching qualification and evidence of in-service training.
- A fluent English speaker, ideally someone who has experience delivering the KS4 and KS5 Business Studies and Economics Cambridge curriculum (though not essential).
- Capable of delivering quality instruction to pupils with mixed language levels.
- Good teaching and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sense of humour.
- Team player.
Please add the following clause: I agree to the processing of my personal data for the needs necessary in the recruitment process.