Inver Bathrooms is a successful, globally trading company based in Ireland. It designs bathroom suites and outsources production to Ireland, Poland, Turkey and China. The majority of Inver’s sales are in the UK market and we have a vacancy for an experienced ICT Manager. The candidate will ideally be based in Poland and may work from home. The company is embarking on a digitalisation programme to automate its processes and upgrade its website etc. This is a permanent, full-time position.
Company Location: Ireland
- Assuming responsibility for all information and business systems in the company.
- Researching and evaluating current and future state of the art technology which would be beneficial to the company.
- Ensuring that existing ICT systems are adequate and compliant with the company’s policies.
- Developing short- and long-term ICT objectives, goals and strategies.
- Overseeing future systems design, development of new IT products, and integration of present systems with new technology.
- Developing systems to integrate quotations, customer orders and purchasing into production planning.
- Training and providing assistance and support to company personnel.
The position will involve occasional travel to Ireland, Poland and other overseas locations.
An attractive Salary will be offered.
Candidates should have a minimum of a Master’s degree in ICT. An extensive knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office is a specific requirement. Required also is an excellent understanding of related hardware and software including cloud applications, networking environments, firewall and internet applications. The candidate must be fluent in English.
Inver Designs DAC is an equal opportunities employer.