Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be daily responsible for development and testing in short term projects within IT/Telco Security domain by supporting tools and new features which are part of our ongoing projects. Working Student will act under guidance on specified competence area.
- Kubernetes, Helm
- Object Oriented software design paradigms, design patterns, modeling tools
- SQL DB, ELASTIC Stack
- Agile methodology
- familiarity with container solutions (docker/kubernetes)
- knowledge of Python language
- knowledge on SW testing basics
- knowledge of Object Oriented software design paradigms, design patterns, modeling tools
- knowledge of modern software development methodologies and processes
- familiarity with Linux/UNIX operating system
- basic knowledge of databases
- Elastic stack knowledge
- basic knowledge about Agile methodology