Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
We are looking for a motivated student to join our team as Lab Ordering Support in our Wroclaw R&D Laboratory. As part of our team You will be responsible for executing and coordinating activities in the areas of laboratory logistics and ordering. You will solve complex lab equipment ordering problems and support other team members in handling complex ordering / logistic cases. Your scope of duties will include participating in reviews of your own or neighboring projects, liaising with internal customers, acting as an interface to Business Lines as well as to the external partners. You may also undertake technical training responsibilities.
- external and internal orders and end to end deliveries monitoring
- Quotations obtaining and close cooperation with external vendors
- JIRA tickets related to the investments handling
- Microsoft Office
- status of student, preferred fields of Finance, Logistics or Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent education
- ability to cooperate closely with external suppliers and sub-contractors
- work organization skills
- ability to work independently and under time pressure
- willingness to promote certain level of work standards (eg. documentation)
- ability to learn quickly
- good communication skills and ability to maintain high standards in challenging situations
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- experience in logistics matters coordination and related financial aspects will be an advantage
- experience with agile service delivery will be an advantage
- ITIL experience will be an advantage