//= $offer['tit'] ?>
//= $offer['tags']; ?> APLIKUJ TERAZ
Ogłoszenie numer: 7949190, from 2023-02-16
Brightech is an international company that develops products for the development of various businesses. We are part of a group of companies whose main activity is transport logistics in the United States. For more than 15 years, our American partners have been developing the industry of freight transportation throughout the USA and entering the market of Europe and other countries.
Marketing Specialist / Brand Manager
We are currently looking for a Marketing Specialist for an international project on cargo transportation in the USA. Experience with the Asian market and the B2B segment will be an advantage. We will be happy to find worthy partners for joint work and success!
- Creating a brand promotion strategy in digital channels;
- Content strategy creating (Youtube);
- Segmentation, formation of target audiences and channels of interaction with them;
- Monitoring of the competitive environment;
- Interaction with the development team in matters of creating/improving websites and optimizing them;
- Interaction with the design team (setting the requirements specification, monitoring the implementation of tasks, quality control of materials);
- Development, launch, control and analysis of the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Launching email marketing campaigns;
- Daily monitoring of key performance indicators (CPL, CPO, ROMI, ROI, LTV);
- Сontinuous search for new channels of interaction with the target audience.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing;
- Experience in managing marketing budgets of $100,000+ per year;
- Experience in GTM/ GSC / GA / GMB / Data Studio / AdWords / Meta Ads / Linkedin Ads;
- Skills in long-term and short-term project development planning;
- Mathematical mindset, strategic approach to problem-solving;
- English upper-intermediate level or higher.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with projects in the United States;
- Experience with B2B segments;
- Experience in an agency;
- Willingness to provide recommendations from the last/penultimate place of work.
- Well-equipped and comfortable office in Wroclaw ;
- Daily work schedule: 09.00 - 18.00 without overtime;
- Opportunity to work and develop in a team of leading industry experts, exchange Best practices and improve, as well as get a growth perspective within the company;
- The opportunity to attend specialized courses to improve their skills at the expense of the company;
- Official contract with an American company, income linked to the exchange rate of $;
- High level of business cooperation, positive atmosphere;
- Paid sick leaves, vacation, medical insurance, sport subscription.
Please add the following clause: I agree to the processing of my personal data for the needs necessary in the recruitment process.