Our goal is to create an innovative web application that will revolutionize the management of scientific and research&development data in the R&D, pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors.
Biopharma, like other industries, is grappling with an enormous explosion of data and is turning to IT solutions to make sense of what the data reveal. The goal of the project is to develop an innovative WEB platform for Scientist/Pharma/Biotech that allows easy collection, sharing and analysis of R&D data. We would like to create solution that allows scientists to review data efficiently and accurately, uncover patterns, improve analyses, streamline operations, build and manage.
As a Python Software Engineer, you will be leading emerging technology design as part of a newly assembled team. This crucial role involves identifying opportunities for better data modelling, abstraction, testing, scaling, internal tooling, and other software development practices. We aim to create a web application the will revolutionize scientific data management. We would like to see you as technical mentor to the team, who sets the standards for the code quality and software architecture.
- Design and develop software architecture and solutions
- Apply architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, usability design standards, as appropriate,
- Solve complex technical challenges through collaboration and experimentation,
- Optimization of the software development process.
- Advanced English skills,
- Must have: 3+ years in Python, Django 2+, DRF, PostgreSQL, Agile/Scrum, Linux, Git,
- Nice to have: Django Channels, GraphQL, Elasticsearch, Docker, CI/CD.
- Unique multidisciplinary, long-term (2 years) project at intersection of IT and Biotech,
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies,
- Startup spirit, environment that sparks creativity,
- Freedom to choose tools,
- Flexible work arrangements (B2B contract, flexible working hours, home office).