Technical Architect at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team and plays a keyrole in delivering fit-for-purpose solutions to our clients.
By working closely with our clients and team members, you will have an ultimate technical responsibility for a project and a significant impact on solution architecture.
You will help to identify the most suitable technologies and frameworks, as well as evangelise and promote good practices, tools and metrics within the development team.
- Designing software architecture.
- Communicating and building a relationship with customers.
- Participating in all delivery phases, from pre-sales activities - through estimation - to release.
- Defining non-functional requirements.
- Creating proof of concept (PoC).
- Mentoring the development team.
- Providing a high-quality software.
- Projects are usually relatively short (i.e. couple of months), so you don’t have to change your job to change a project.
- Projects tailored to employees’ needs
- Flexibility in defining our ways of working.
- A dedicated, self-organising team is our default delivery model and you will be a part of it.
- A variety of designs and technologies.
- Close cooperation with client.
- Aviation industry - migration to cloud technology - Techstack: Azure SQL, ACI, Angular, .NET/.NET Core
- Retail industry - application development and modernisation, building a new API - Techstack: ASP .NET /ASP.NET Core, Signal R, Service Bus, Redis, Terraform, SQL/NoSQL
- Agricultural industry - system integration project - Techstack: Azure Data Factory, Service Bus, Logic Apps
Sounds interesting? We have a wide range of projects that you can also become part of!
- 60% - working with client, designing new features
- 20% - working with team
- 20% - developing
- cloud technologies (Azure)
- .NET Platform
- web technologies
- relational databases
- REST API
- design patterns
- analytical skills
- English (min. C1)
- Polish (min. B2)
- Google Cloud
- Awareness of DevOps processes and its best practices
- leadership experience
- can-do attitude
- We are passionate about software. Microservices, CQRS, Event sourcing, Outbox patterns - these are some topics we discuss and implement.
- It’s all about development. No support & maintenance.
- We have 30+ Technical and Solution Architects, so you can learn from communityand consult whenever you need.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation