Tornos, a global supplier of Swiss-type and Bar Milling manufacturing equipment, including the tooling, services, spare parts, wear parts, consumables and automation solutions that support these systems. Markets served by Tornos include: Aerospace, automotive, medical, tool and die manufacturing. Tornos is an international company focused on the future. We are always looking for talented people who support growing the business and whose capabilities can be enhanced. Today Tornos has more than 700 employees around the world. Just over half of our employees are based in Moutier, Switzerland, the other half of our employees being located in our production centers in Asia (China and Taiwan) and in our seven subsidiaries (United States, Europe and Asia).
Tornos Poland in Kąty Wrocławskie is looking for a:
Entity: Tornos Technologies sp. z o.o / Shared Service Organization
Department: Tornos Global Service
Position Title: Operations Specialist
Rank: Service Business Specialist
Department: Tornos Service
Reports To: Head of SSC
Tornos company specializes in the manufacture of machines designed to produce parts requiring extreme precision and quality. Since our 1914 founding, Tornos has pioneered sliding headstock technology. True to our promise, “We keep you turning,” we manufacture CNC sliding headstock automatic turning machines, cam- or numerically controlled multi-spindle machines, and machining centers for complex workpieces requiring high-precision machining, all backed by our own software and services. Rooted in Switzerland, Tornos’ global footprint keeps us close to our customers. Manufacturers across a wide range of growing market segments—from automotive and medical and dental to micromechanics and electronics—turn to Tornos for unique workflow solutions.
The Operations specialist is responsible for providing back office support to Tornos internal client. This position serves then as internal customer care specialist and its major responsibility is to execute back office administrative, financial or production activities in organization system and enable Tornos local employees to work directly with external customers. This requires take over and deliver all operations, back-office and administrative tasks with high quality and in timely manner. This role can be good start for highly motivated graduates.
Provide World Class internal support:Ascertains customer needs and quickly initiates appropriate remedies and/or assistance through an in-depth understanding of Tornos organization and the key staff at all levels. Recognizes the importance of critical customer situations and works closely with all Tornos departments to find the best and most efficient solution. Elevates unresolved concerns to Customer Care Supervisor.
Validate Customer Information: Validate and update customer profiles and keep accurate notes on CSA activities, interventions and remedies.
Cooperate efficiently with Service Factory / local Tornos organization by creating respective tasks, monitoring, providing necessary information in order to provide customer high quality service in timely manner.
- Update external customer information and other master data bases
- Perform spare parts availability checks and prepare quotation for spare parts or technician support work offers
- Execute defined work cases in ServiceNow ticketing platform and take active ownership for high quality and timely solution delivery
- For parts orders – enter orders or prepare quotation and provide delivery status
- Execute billing process for all services, parts sold to our external customers
- Escalate and monitor unresolved concerns to next level
- Be an expert on organizational operations, service organization and products and services portfolio
- Be empathetic and work as an advocate for customers
- Ensure customers’ needs are met quickly and efficiently
- Communicate regularly with other individuals/departments within the BNA organization
- Participate in business/social/professional organizations and events as requested
- Perform related duties as assigned or required to meet company goals and objectives
- Ensure performance and process KPIs and targets are met
- Act as administrative support for the organization transformation
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Support in facility management
- Time management
- Computer literacy
- Excellent work organization
- Good command of English in writing and speaking
Soft skills & abilities:
- Excellent communication etiquette
- Able to establish and manage relationship with internal customers
- Solution orientated
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as team
- Details - orientation
- Bachelor degree of administration / economics / technical / or relevant
- Fresh graduates are also welcome!
- International organization environment
- shared service centre work experience will be an asset
- Interesting and challenging work in the dynamic environment of the Machine Industry
- Gaining experience in an international team, operating on different European markets
- Package of benefits including private health care, life insurance
- Long-term, stable employment