Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team youll be part of
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobile networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Within MN S DU DS we are responsible to connect Nokia engineers to our customers. We are developing and supporting a platform enabling the success of global service. Our platform is the hidden champion in Nokia. More than 600 connected customers, 30.000 registered users, 2 Mio usage hours/mth. and more than 50.000 file transfers per day are unique.
Be part of a highly motivated team where teamwork is not just a word it is the key of our success.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
- Lifetime owner of the Portfolio Package in terms of profitability and product competitiveness, you own the Package Business Case – You are the Entrepreneur
- Develop the long-term product vision and roadmap, product strategy, internal solution alignment, drives customer dialogue
- Be responsible to steer and contribute the R&D workforce according to customer and business needs.
- Use your market understanding to do forecasting and competitive benchmarking
- contribute to the go-to-market and commercial models, Internal Reference Pricing
- do product/release planning and content definition, complying to long term product plan incl. features; cost, and serviceability targets
Your skills and experience
- an understanding data analytics tools and methods to work and analyze data, when and where to use them.
- excellent communication skills to be able to effectively communicate information about data to people lacking data literacy
- Understanding of security and data privacy concerns of our customers and implementing this in a roadmap
- can translate business questions and requirements into product features and backlog.
- Communicate directions to architects and developers
- Agile and Scrum certification or relevant experience, with high Agile tooling proficiency (Jira and Confluence is a plus)
- a good understanding of IT and access technology
It would be nice if you also had:
- Work experience in a global company and with virtual teams
- Good understanding of containerization, cloud, and virtualization technologies
- Already worked in one of the areas of Data Analysis, Data Integration, Data Modeling, Data Architecture, Data Warehousing, Data Privacy, Data Visualization, Big Data Solutions
- Experience in tools like Atlassian Jira and Confluence
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
- Sodexo Lunch Pass
- Luxmed private health care insurance for employees and family members
- Group life insurance
- Possibility to participate in tax-relief program for IP/creative work
- Nokia Social Fund offers a wide range of benefits – sport card; tickets to movies, loans, kindergarten