//= $offer['tit'] ?>
//= $offer['tags']; ?> APLIKUJ TERAZ
Are you passionate about project management, have an analytical mindset, and love food? We invite you to read on: this job is definitely for you!
Project Manager - Corporate Development
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Whatll you do:
- Directly support the largest merger in the online food delivery sector leading to the creation of the #1 global leader (outside of China)
- Sit at the core of the Just Eat & Takeaway (JET) Integration Management Office - helping more senior colleagues in overall programme management
- Directly collaborate with JET colleagues from across the globe (more than 20 countries)
- Will have a chance to develop the programme and project management capabilities of the organisation, leveraging tools like Asana or Notion
- Support in drafting and implementing plans of large scale transformation initiatives
- Prepare presentations for meetings with senior stakeholders, representing a wide range of business functions
- Perform medium level ad hoc analyses (in tools like Google Sheets/Tableau/Excel)
- Support other, more senior team members in performing their tasks
Are you this one?
- Very good English skills, both spoken and written (C1 preferred, B2 acceptable)
- Proven track record (2-3 years of professional experience) in an independent project manager/analyst role
- Graduate in the field of business, economics, or project management.
- PowerPoint, Google slides, spreadsheets (G Suite) proficiency.
- Knowledge of more advanced analytical tools (Tableau) will be welcome
- Experience in students association experience, leadership skills, or in project management will be an additional asset
Heres our offer:
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal atmosphere with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional
- Contract of employment
- Office near the city center - currently home office
- Private health-care and sportscard
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office!
- Work in a fast-growing, international eCommerce company