This position is a perfectly balanced combination of a Project and Business Development Manager features. Only at Solteq Poland, you will have an opportunity to develop and lead multiple small to medium-sized technical and business-oriented projects. You will identify and manage all upstream, and downstream activities to ensure smooth intercompany cooperation. While tracking project well-being, staying alert for possible risks and resolving issues as they arise, you will also coordinate tasks, acquire appropriate resources, and ensure proper team utilization while keeping an eye on the budget.
In this position, you will also be expected to draw up and deliver project-related documentation, prepare responses to RFP’s and public biddings, reports, requirements documentation, product gap-analysis design proposals, and presentations for stakeholder engagement.
You are an acumen, qualified, and experienced Project Manager with some experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Navision & Business Central / LS Retail and/or eCommerce delivery background. Experience leading POS-projects in the Polish market and hands-on experience on requirements analysis and client negotiations related to POS-installation and sales. Flexible, open-minded, and eager-to-learn professional with the ability to simplify complex matters and develop multi-level relationships with customers and team members.
- At least 2 years of the hands-on experience as IT Project Management
- Some experience in working with POS-solutions implementation customer-delivery projects
- Strong and broad-based IT and business experience, delivering diverse IT projects
- Proven experience of best practice tools and methodologies for business requirements capture and process analysis
- Ability to use problem-solving skills and make well-judged recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Polish
- Proficient at presenting complex information in straight forward terms.
- Solid Business Development skills / Sales Skills
- Experience in working with German and Nordic clients
- Good command of the German language.
Solteq is a Nordic industry-independent IT provider and software house that specializes in digital business solutions. Our mission is to simplify the digital world to make a better tomorrow. We are a partner who knows what it takes to win in digital disruption, regardless of our customer’s industry.
Our over 600 experts, who work in five countries, develop and implement solutions for clients mainly in the Nordic countries. Solteq´s team in Wroclaw of about 60 people is a combination of experienced and young talent with a common goal to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Our work culture is based on Nordic values, we use agile methods, and we are working closely together with our Nordic colleagues. We have fun at work.
- New Office located in the center of Wrocław, by the railway station
- LuxMed and MultiSport Card
- Free Snacks, Coffee and fresh fruits
- Tuesday breakfasts
- Burger lunch last Monday of the month
- Language classes, Massage in the office
- A top-notch equipment
- Parking space for employees
- Team events
- Trainings & certifications