//= $offer['tit'] ?>
//= $offer['tags']; ?> APLIKUJ TERAZ
Sweco is a Swedish-owned company with headquarter in Stockholm. We are 20 000 experts across Europe and every year we provide solutions in 70 countries around the world. Together with our clients, we create projects that address urbanization and digitalization and contribute to a more sustainable society.
Road Designer / Assistant Road Designer
Location: all of Poland
Do you want to advance your knowledge of road design while also assisting in the creation of a society that is sustainable? Do you wish to collaborate with people from Sweden or Denmark in a multicultural team?
- Full accountability for the development and all technical aspects required for project delivery of large (including feasibility, concept and detailed design),
- Lead the delivery of roads projects,
- Ensure projects are prepared in accordance with required Client’s standards, to time and within budget,
- Preparing drawings and documentation with specifications,
- Managing workload,
- Mentorship of more junior employees.
The type of projects that we work with are:
- Design of municipality and national roads, residential areas, travel centers (bus + train), urban city areas, parking lots.
- 2 + years of experience. Depending on the candidates expertise, we offer a variety of roles to fill,
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) – you will work only with international teams on Scandinavian projects - Denmark or Sweden,
- Good knowledge of OpenRoads or InRaods,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Private medical care,
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members,
- Training and development,
- The ability to work remotely or hybrid and more.