Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
As a working student you will cooperate with SCM Engineers in automation of software building tools
for Continuous Integration and Delivery. You will manage Version Control Systems, maintain and implement Build System, as well as create development tools that support developers in their daily activities. You will also participate in problems investigation and root cause analysis for Continues Integration and Delivery process.
- GCC, Clang, GNUmake, Cmake
- Testing frameworks (ROBOT, Selenium)
- GIT, SVN as Version control and code review systems
- Linux/Unix Knowledge
- Knowledge of Version Control Systems GIT and SVN
- Scripting knowledge in Python and/or Bash
- Ability to communicate and co-operate with other people in various situations
- Service oriented skills and flexibility
- Problem solving attitude
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Open Communication
- Strong analytical skills, Jenkins, GNU Make, CMake, Yocto, and Knowledge of software development processes and tools is an additional advantage