//= $offer['tit'] ?>
//= $offer['tags']; ?> APLIKUJ TERAZ
(Fully remotely or hybrid work from Wrocław)
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology.com
We are looking for:
Senior Financial Analyst
(Fully remotely or hybrid work from Wrocław)
The senior financial analyst is responsible to help drive the month-end close processes, coordinating reporting and lead planning, forecast, and trend analysis. He/she will also be involved with improving processes and working on various projects. The analyst will need to establish and maintain comprehensive financial support to finance managers and business and delivery managers, based on contractual obligations and approved budgets. There will be close interactions with the Biz Ops team who support business with analytics and reporting.
Month-end close activities:
- Preparation of the MEC File and analysis data to identify pending entries or fallouts between systems. Looking for explanation and identifying permanent / timing entries
- Assisting Business in explaining unknown bookings
- Providing FDEs
- Preparing closing walks and presenting the results to the business/ finance leads
- Led monthly forecast process, collecting input, and preparing a summary for account management
- Preparing forecast Template, forecast over forecast, and forecast over budget analysis
- Forecast walks preparation (cooperation with business to discuss any potential changes)
- Strict cooperation with the business team
- Ad hoc requests- preparing some reports/analyses as per business team/ finance lead requests.
- Development of existing tools & process improvements
- Financial management of NSSRs (different Rev Rec methods, proper forecasting, profitability analysis)
- Led annual budget process for the account
An ideal candidate should have:
- First-level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred)
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge
- Typically, 5+ years of experience as a financial analyst
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines (handle stress associated with tight deadlines).
- Flexibility with working hours.
- Excellent team player in multi-country teams with very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Any additional language is an asset but not a requirement.
Joining us, you gain:
- stable employment in an international company
- flexibility in work arrangement (hybrid or fully remote work, the home office culture is in our DNA)
- modern and conveniently located offices in Wrocław and Warsaw
- substantial medical insurance package provided in cooperation with the biggest medical services provider in Poland
- life insurance package
- Multisport Card
- opportunity to receive workplace equipment to organize your home office (e.g. chair, desk, additional monitor, headset, etc.)
- advancement opportunities within the organization (a variety of interesting projects with an array of technologies and tools)
- unlimited access to DXC University with courses from a bunch of external partners for the best learners experience (e.g. LinkedIn Learning, Udemy)
- access to Go Fluent - a platform for foreign language learning
- DXC Partner courses and certifications (Microsoft, SAP, ServiceNow, AWS, Google, Dell Technologies, IBM, Microfocus, Salesforce, Red Hat, VMware, Workday)
- Employee Referral Program - a financial bonus for the referrer for successful candidate recommendation
- opportunity to join the numerous charity and ecology-related events organized by our CSR Team (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- DiXi Cool activities: trips, sports and wellness events, discounts for cultural events
- Employee Recognition Program with points assigned by colleagues for the recognized employees (exchangeable for prizes)
- Employee Assistance Program (providing 24/7 support for employees and their families in difficult life situations)