Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team youll be part of
As Nokias growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to
We are looking for a Senior SW developer, who is proactive team player having excellent Python/Go development skills, with proven previous experience.
As part of a global, multi-cultural centralized DevSecOps services innovative team, your main responsibility will be developing and testing the services the team offers its customers based on cloud resources and maintenance under CI/CD area.
Having knowledge of software and testing methodologies, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery are a plus. As result of earlier working experience, you already have a solid understanding of the software development. You have a hungry mind to learn more and you are excited doing a variety of different kinds of tasks as part of your job. You are always ready to share your knowledge and skills among the people you work with. You can tolerate uncertainty. As you will be part of multicultural environment good command in English is essential.
You are an expert for techno-economical aspects in your own responsibility area. You can lead and execute technical activities in own your responsibility area. You provide support for resource and program planning. You can write requirements, specifications and other guiding documentation from a technical point of view. You welcome also the chance to work outside of own process area on technical issues. You can solve complex engineering problems in many technology areas. With your expertise and previous experience, you are able to coach other team members in solving complex engineering problems. You are willingly to undertake technical training responsibilities.
Your skills and experience
Understanding the requirements and working according to agreed priorities.Technical design responsibility of the service area you work for. Implementation of the service, implementation of the required test cases and/or framework, integration of the components required. Test result analysis and implementation of required actions. Troubleshooting in case of issues in internal testing or customer testing, fixing of findings. Documentation of own work and working as a technical lead with in the team.
- Typically, 8-12 years’ experience relevant experience in Software development. Good competencies in Python / Go
- Self-driven, taking responsibility of own work
- Experienced with Linux OS Environment and related tools space
- Hands on coding experience in automation coding: Terraform, Ansible, Shell Scripting, YAML, Groovy, JSON, XML
- Good know-how of industry best practices - DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Cloud transformation, etc
- Experienced with Security scanning tools
- Experienced with different layers of architecture in enterprise systems – you are familiar of platform requirements gathering and development as well as application-level requirements and usage of different APIs, internal or external
- Good Knowledge of DevOps software development processes (building, releasing, deployment, testing etc.)
- Thorough understanding of networks, and DevOps automation techniques
- Experienced with AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud Infrastructure
- Experienced with containerization technologies (e.g., Docker)
- Experience with an Orchestration system, like Kubernetes and Helm
- Advantage - experienced with Git, Jenkins, Grafana, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Prometheus
- Good written and spoken English. Ability to understand and explain problem quickly and provide effective solutions
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.