Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Nokia’s People organization is responsible for leading a business-driven people strategy and offering people and workplace services to all Nokia employees. We partner closely with the business to provide a motivated and engaged workforce that is fit for the future.
The Talent Attraction (TA) Sourcing Trainee is responsible for screening and sourcing candidates. Creatively and proactively uses Applicant Tracking System and other sourcing techniques to create a pipeline of candidates for high volume/time sensitive requisitions.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Collaborate with the Talent Attraction Partners to forecast and determine open positions, understand position requirements, and candidate success profiles.
- Execute pre-screening of all candidate applications on the Application Tracking System, establish a longlist of the most suitable ones and ensure a proper handover to Talent Attraction Partners.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns with a focus on Diversity & Inclusion recruitment initiatives.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through alternative search techniques.
- Screen resumes/applications and interview candidates.
- Maintain the disposition reasons for the talent attraction team, ensuring all candidates are positively and adversely dispositioned as appropriate and in accordance with our best practices.
- Enthusiastically recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal team members and TA leadership.
- Collaborate with all members of the Talent Attraction team to develop and implement plans and activities.
- Maintain accurate track on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities and accurate utilization of ATS according to standards.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to understand a variety of job descriptions from multiple functions across the organization.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communications skills
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.