Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Mobile Networks is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
As on TM role, you will be the owner of certain functionality areas specification. Internally you will strongly co-operate with RF A&S Lead APO (Area Product Owner) and SGL (Squad Group Leader) and of course with system specification engineers. External stake holders could be example like: BTS system level specification, Base Band specification and SoC specification.
What you will learn and contribute to
We’re looking for Technical Manager (TM) for RF DU A&S System Specification team. You will be responsible for:
- technical leading over his/her own area and collaborating with other stakeholders to make sure that the features form a technically feasible and architectural correct system
- contributing to ensure that feature specification is in line with the defined reference architecture
- on request providing input to product management for release and long-term planning by giving rough pre-FS0 effort estimates
- performing impact analysis and creating rough FS0 effort estimate
- performing impact analysis and driving FS2 effort estimates per feature with break down to competence areas as input for FS2 decisions
- performing precheck of CNIs/CRs
- participant on FSTs and is mandatory reviewer of FS1TAs, FSYs, FP descriptions and architectural documents. Optional reviewer of CFAM documents
Your skills and experience
- background from development of wireless/telecom systems
- strong background in architecture and specification work related to BTS/SoC/SW, and signal processing systems development
- good understanding of the SoC (ASIC/FPGA) or Low-level SW design flow and process
- capability and will to lead and coordinate in technical topics
- pro-activity and independent problem solving through own experience and network
Nice to have:
- MSc/PhD in engineering or computer science
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.