//= $offer['tit'] ?>
//= $offer['tags']; ?> APLIKUJ TERAZ
Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, software products and outsourcing services like: staff augmentation, team leasing and permanent employment.Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We are present in Europe, Asia and the USA.
Miejsce pracy: woj. dolnośląskie
Nr ref.: LP/TW/ZD/10
Nr ref.: LP/TW/ZD/10
- Requirements gathering, synthesis, functional design, system risk assessments, data classification
- report, supplier assessment(s) as required
- Developing technical documentations and SOPs
- Managing communications with multiple business units as well as with internal IT cross-functional
- Demonstrates knowledge of current GxP requirements and documentation standards, with the ability
- to write validation documentation.
- Demonstrates proficiency in generation validation documents like Specifications and Test Protocols.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrates ability to explain complex concepts with clarity and simplicity.
- Demonstrates ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Prior experience as a Technical Writer or Business Analyst, working in various phases of project
- design, launch, and implementation
- Prior experience developing technical documentation
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, highly ambiguous, and evolving environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to quickly produce clearly written, well-
- organized documentation; excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant
- amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the business in unfamiliar areas and to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment