//= $offer['tit'] ?>
//= $offer['tags']; ?> APLIKUJ TERAZ
TeamQuest is a Polish, fast growing Company, more than 10 years dealing with complex human resources services, especially in the recruitment of IT specialists.
Our Client is a is reliable, flexible, full stack software development company, who has been designing, developing and implementing mobile, web and IoT projects for enterprises and startups since 2008.
Test Automation Engineer
Ref. number: 43830#21010055
- Overseeing test automation efforts for several projects,
- Choosing the right tools and methods and then properly implementing them to work,
- Working with backend and frontend teams to make our code bulletproof.
- A Test Automation Engineer with a proven track record (minimum 2-3 years) of planning, estimating, prioritizing, implementing and coordinating software testing strategies,
- Experience in developing and optimizing automated tests (E2E, API),
- Familiarity with QA methodologies, frameworks, and performance testing tools for both web and mobile software applications,
- Knowledge sufficient to compare, select and implement best practices, technologies, tools and methods for testing various kinds of software,
- Previous exposure to CI/CD solutions, web, and mobile application architectures.
- Remuneration, adequate to your skills and achieved results,
- Full remote work
- A significant impact on your projects - you receive responsible tasks and what you do has real value,
- Opportunity to work with clients from all over the world and a variety of tasks - each project we carry out is different,
- Continuous development in application of new technologies - we are constantly learning as well,
- Flexible working hours,
- Private health and sport employee benefits card,