Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Mobile Networks is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
We are a part of Nokia Mobile Networks, Radio Frequency R&D organization. RF R&D is responsible for specifying, designing, implementing, testing and maintaining radio products’ software for various radio access technologies, including GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G. We are divided into self-organizing teams, working in Agile environment. Our products are developed mainly in C++ and C on several software architecture layers, including those close to hardware, as well as on higher levels of abstraction. We are also responsible for our products’ integration throughout the whole product life cycle, which is performed in the automated Continuous Integration environment.
A common and clearly defined vision, open communication and a deep passion for innovation are the features that best describe our work environment and its unique atmosphere. We believe these are the values that shape the future of technology.
What you will learn and contribute to
Radio Frequency Software department is looking for motivated professionals for the position of Project Manager
- Leading SW project for new RF Product
- Takeing care of: scope definition, requirements clarification & traceability, schedule management, resources planning as well as continuous supervision of the execution
- Risk and quality management
- In RF Software, budget planning and F&C aspects are not in scope of SW project responsibility
Your skills and experience
- Certification or educational degree in project management or equivalent role
- Understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management, Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Hands-on experience in project management
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Proven experience in strategic planning, risk and change management
- Ability to make decision even in ambiguous situation
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, self-reliance and self-discipline, Strong persuasion and negotiation skills, effective communication and leadership skills
- Developed planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development Methodologies (SCRUM, TDD, CI)
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.