//= $offer['tit'] ?>
//= $offer['tags']; ?> APLIKUJ TERAZ
Shein was established in 2008, SHEIN is a leading global e-tailer with a mission to make trendy fashion, beauty, and lifestyle products accessible to everyone while supporting the communities in which we do business .Focusing on “fast fashion”, SHEINs products include clothing, beauty products, home appliances, pet products, various accessories, etc.At present, our business covers more than 150 countries and regions in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and South America, with steady sales growth for many years.
Location: Pietrzykowice (pow. wrocławski, gm. Kąty Wrocławskie), Mountpark Wroclaw
- Responsible for the daily management of the business and department such as counting, shipping picking, sorting, packing, racking etc.
- Responsible for building and optimizing the operating system and operating process to ensure the quality and productivity of business operations.
- Responsible for building, implementing and improving the warehouse management system, and optimizing the warehouse management system.
- Responsible for team building and management and talent pool construction, creating a good team atmosphere and reducing employee turnover.
- Responsible for the formulation, confirmation and implementation of department KPI, and effectively implement department management and operation standards.
- Reasonably allocate jobs, operating procedures and other resources, continuously improve operating efficiency and quality, and reduce operating costs.
- Responsible for the implementation of the departments 5S work and the promotion of lean production concepts.
- Responsible for monitoring all aspects of operation, reporting in time and formulating solutions.
- Responsible for communication and coordination with other departments to promote problem solving.
- Responsible for performing other work as assigned from line manager.
- Undergraduate degree.
- More than 5 years working experience in warehouse management.
- Possess good systematic thinking ability, understand the complexity of things, and have a sense of the big picture.
- Proficiency in using Excel, Word, PPT and other office software.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, executive ability and teamwork awareness, and have good communication and learning skills.
- Attractive salary.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Employment based on a contract of employment.
- Free transportation.
- 1PLN Lunch.
- Opportunities for development within the organization.