FleetCor Poland Sp. z o. o
Ul. Towarowa 28
NIP: 5252584121 (DIC)
We are looking for a middle Fullstack Developer for our FLEETCOR EU team, who is responsible for developing and maintaining websites across Europe. The position will cover our CCS brand in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, as well as the Travelcard brand in the Netherlands and Belgium.
You should be an experienced web full stack developer with at least 3 years of developing commercial websites.
- Website maintenance
- Adaptive and responsive Frontend development (our design team uses Figma), optimization of scripts
- Development of new web functionality for customers and content managers - forms Interactive blocks, cart, user admin panel,
- Integration with third-party solutions
- Migration from Drupal and MerlinOne to Headless CMS or suggested solution
- Overall website optimization - scripts minification, file optimization, (http2,
- Relevant experience with web full stack development of at least 3 years,
- developing commercial websites
- Fluent in English is a must
- Experience to work autonomously and proactively in a multinational, fast changing and dynamic company environment
- Experience with remote- and virtual work Dynamic, passionate, open-minded and change-driven
- Eligible to work in EU without further immigration process or visa sponsorship
- PHP (Laravel, Drupal), Azure, AWS, MySQL
- Drupal (we use it as the main CMS for our websites)
- Umbraco (used by UK team for their websites), Laravel.
- Salesforce basic experience
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Apache & AWS knowledge
- Basic understanding of SEO: microdata, metatags, indexing, redirects
We work in Jira, releasing in weekly sprints.
- Environment of a growing international company
- Space for new ideas in solving customer requirements
- Fixed salary plus bonus system (monthly commission), teambuilding and other corporate events
- Sales training, including regular coaching that makes you become a successful seller
- Work in a dynamic and talented team
- Support of your professional development